Home Forums Feature Wish List Foreign currency

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey,

A simple drop down menu with a choice of default currency would be fantastic for non-US users. ;)

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

At the moment, CalendarBudget supports multi-currency by checking the browser locale.
      If you go to you browser settings and look for language settings, you’ll find you can set your browser to the country and language you live in.
      For example, if you live in UK, you’d want to set the locale to en_GB, which is the UK English. When you do this, the currency in CalendarBudget should change to pounds. If you want specific instructions for your browser, let me know which browser you are using and which country/language you are trying to get going (and what currency) – I’ll provide instructions for you.

• jennyp123
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for that.

I use firefox.

I went to tools/options/content/language, set default to en-UK and removed en_US altogether.

I’m still seeing dollar signs!

Thx, J

• jennyp123
      Participant

Hi again,

Tested in IE and your tip worked fine.

Not sure what the issue is with FF, but as I’m sure you’ll agree FF is superior to IE.

Speak soon, J

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Definitely Firefox is superior. I just tried the change and the currency immedaite changed to British Pounds (after a reload of CalendarBudget. I used en-GB, rather than en-UK. Try the GB one…
      I can adjust CalendarBudget so it also handles en-UK also.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.