Home Forums Feature Wish List Temporary Bug ?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Right now I’m trying to use the toggles to scroll through the months or change the view to a different month and it is not letting me do that at all.  (It might be letting me hit the Today button but I can’t really tell because that’s the view I’m already looking at.)  The arrows don’t seem to be hyperlinked nor does the drop-down box for the name of the month.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I am not experiencing these problem son any of our test systems.
      Could you try clearing your cache and retrying?
      In Internet Explorer 7, go to Tools –> Delete Browsing History –> Temporary Internet Files
      In FireFox, go to Tools –> Clear Private Date –> ensure Cache is checked –> Clear Private Data Now

If you are still having problems after that, let me know.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I’ve noticed when upgrades are made some people have to clear their cache to see the upgrades properly, sometimes, the whole web app fails to load properly.
      To address this, I’ve inserted some cache busting code so after upgrades are made, your browser will automatically pull down the latest version of the file rather than your older cached version.
      This fix will be available later this week – by the end of Feb.

• frugalcoconut
      Participant

It’s still doing the same thing.  I deleted the temporary internet files and I deleted the browsing history.  Browser was closed and reopened.

So I can’t go back to February and make adjustments… am I the only one who is experiencing these issues?  :(

• frugalcoconut
      Participant

I also can’t use the Search tool.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

You mean, when you try to use the search, you don’t get the message “Search coming soon!”?
      It is still coming soon, according to our development plan will be done this coming week.

You may be the only one with this end of Feb problem – probably because you may be the only one with that many transactions in 1 day.  However, the problem is systemwide, not just you.  I’ll ensure to get that fixed on Monday (tomorrow).

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Should be fixed.  Let me know if you find any other problems.

• frugalcoconut
      Participant

Argh.  It won’t let me click on anything in that row with the Search or moving between months.  Does it have anything to do with the fact that the stuff on the right side is all squished together?  It has always been that way but I didn’t have trouble until a couple of weeks ago.  Does that coincide with any of the updates you did?  The links for Setup, Reports, Blog, Help, and Logout all work fine.  “Tell a Friend” also works fine although the “d” is not visible on my screen because it gets cut off.  “Show High/Low” and “Select Bookmark” do not work and they are both semi-hidden due to squishing.  My email address is displayed somewhat on top of them.  So… I think that whole row is messed up for me.  Perhaps if they are un-squished (i.e. separated) they will work properly.  Right now the font size on my browser is set to Smallest … I just set it to Largest to see if it allowed me to click on anything in that row but it didn’t make a difference (except make the font size huge, of course). 

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I’m looking into your problem.  We haven’t seen this issue on any of our test machines.
      What browser (and version number) and screen resolution are you using?  I’m thinking you are using IE7.
      What stuff on the right is squished together?  Is it squished vertically or horizontally?
      A screen shot would be helpful.  You can append a screenshot using the additional options while composing a note here… or email me the screen shot @ epoulin@calendarbudget.app.

I know your email address is very long, which would force the “Tell A Friend” link off screen, but otherwise things should be ok.

Do you have the same problem in Firefox or Chrome browsers?

Best setting for text size is “Normal” for CalendarBudget.

• frugalcoconut
      Participant

Just downloaded Mozilla Firefox for the first time and tried CalendarBudget … this made it work flawlessly.  No more IE for me!

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I’ve always felt IE was evil… however, IE8 is actually not bad so far.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.