Home Forums Feature Wish List Mark items as paid

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I would like to see a feature where a user can click on a transaction and mark it as paid with a symbol indicating it as paid.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

There’s been some discussion in the past about this. You are the second to suggest it, therefore, I’ll put it near the top of the list.
      I’ll think about how to best do this – could be an icon, color, border, etc… I’m leaning towards an icon at the moment.
      http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoOIIEiYI6zsdFRuUmNkYUZMeUJveUJOY0xCYW4wN1E&hl=en

• Anonymous

I would also like to suggest a way to mark paid items. my wife and are using the program and wonder did he pay?did she pay? did i already pay? sometimes we pay in advance and sometimes we are behind so it would be nice to be able to mark these. On a different subject: when have multiple transaction on one day (6 or more) and check a box in the left hand column and see the transaction in the calendar you will not see the hidden transaction that are highlighted.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Marking items as paid is a priority item that should be taken care of by April.
      Regarding the category highlight and items that are off screen because of a lot of items on one day… we thought about that and don’t think there a good solution to it for the moment. We had considered forcing entries that are highlighted to the top – but if everything is highlighted, there is still a problem. You have to watch for the “more” indicator on days to see if there are more entries. If there’s a more indicator it only takes a moment to mouseover and see whats there.
      If you have different ideas on how to solve the highlight problem when there are lots of entries, we’d love to hear your thoughts!

• travis
      Participant

Another request for being able to mark the item paid. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.