Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Issue importing qfx file

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I am a new user trying this out.  My Credit Union allows us to export with QIF, CSV, Quicken (which comes out as qfx) and Quickbooks.  When I try to import, Calendar Budget just clocks  for over an hour before I killed it.  I never received an error message.  The verbiage in this screen says to use OFX files (which my bank doesn't offer)  but the verbiage in the lower box says qfx is acceptable as well.  Can you help?

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Qfx file format should work fine. The important never take longer than one minute so it sounds like some problem happened. I just updated the code for Bank in Port yesterday since a few Banks such as Wells Fargo updated their format unexpectedly and I had to adjust for that change. I retested all of the files that I have and they all seemed to work but if yours is having a problem importing, the best thing to do is send me a copy so I can test it. You can send it to epoulin@calendarbudget.app. don't worry, there's nothing in this file that allows me to connect to your bank.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.