Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Editing entries not working

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Once i edit an entry that is a repeat, or make it repeat, it is carrying the changes i made over to the next entry i create or try to edit, then, after i change the entries to what i want them to be and try and save it, it says error: undefined. If I go to another computer or mobile devices, etc…, I have the same problems there. I have tried using a different browsers, rebooting, clearing my cache, etc, all to no avail. I’ve even wiped the accounts and reloaded from a new bank download file and it still happens. Waiting a day seems to clear problem, but as soon as i create or edit a repeat entry, it comes right back. I have been using calandarBudget for years with no problems. This just started happening within the last few months. I don’t know if there has been changes that have injected this bug or what, but… this is getting sooooo frustrating.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Hi bigmacak,

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with this. We haven’t detected any problems around what you’re describing, but if we can duplicate the problem on our browser to observe the problem happening, we can certainly fix it. Please have a look at this short 2-min video I created trying to reproduce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpNajzX9qOk

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.