Home Forums Feature Wish List direct link access to calendar

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Eric, is there a way to form a direct http: link to calendarbudget that can carry login info with it?  Or at least the user email?  My email’s rather long and since you’ve gone to the popup login I have to type it all the way out every time.  I would love to be able to have a bookmarked link that would just log me in directly or at least pre enter my email address so I only had to supply the passwd.  Alternately is this something a cookie could keep(my email) and auto fill it when I go to login?

Thanks

** OOps, I should have checked the future feature page first… :)  This is in there as one of the top options..  Still curious about carrying the info in the link tho

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Ya – you know what… I think I can add a remember me cookie with not too much effort. I think I’ll just get this one done as a quick upgrade project.
      I’m adding this to my next week’s list of to do’s

• Obelix
      Participant

Cool, thanks!

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

We’re testing this right now, along with another productivity enhancer… Should be ready tomorrow sometime.

• Obelix
      Participant

Works great!  Thanks!

• kerrbear
      Participant

Is it possible to change the session time-out feature so that I cannot even try to create/edit a transaction?  Too many times I have thought I was still logged on after being idle for a while, and I go and create a new transaction, get it all entered the way I want it and hit Create, only to be told my session has expired. Now I need to log out and log back in to do it all over again.

Maybe it could even just automatically log me out somehow? I don’t know how all that works. Of course I’d love to just stay logged on until I close the tab, but I guess that isn’t really an option right now and I can live with that. I just am tired of going through the process of creating/editing a transaction over again because I didn’t realize I wasn’t logged in.

Hope this is something that can be easily fixed.
      Thanks  :)

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Yes, I’ll put that near the top of our next things list. That one bothers me too.
      Thanks for the suggestion.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

The remember me option and session timeout re-login have both been taken care of. I’m considering this thread finished.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.