Home Forums Feature Wish List Colors Please

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am guessing the lack of color is ok for some folks. However, that is one of the main things that drew me to using it in the first place. It wasn’t dull and boring like a spreadsheet.

Suggestion: it is fine to have the default layout be bland. But, could you please allow the user to have the option to enable the original colors from when Calendar Budget Started. (it is greatly missed)

• Beth H
      Participant

Do you have no color on your calendar? I still have color but just discovered today that when I add a new category the color I select is not being applied when I categorize a transaction. I wonder if that is tied to your issue of no color. Seriously, the no color thing is a big deal to me too! I love this app (super glitchy sometimes on the mobile-but what a great tool and literally life-changing) but some things about it drive me nuts! The only other app I’ve found even close is Dollar Bird which has fallen apart this last year. So I tolerate the glitches and lack of some key features because I love the overall functionality of CalendarBudget.

• Beth H
      Participant

Wow! Got contacted within hours of e-mailing support and they fixed my problem (totally my own stupidity). Apparently new categories added don’t auto-populate in the selected color until you click the checkbox in the category to the left. Thanks Robin!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.