Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Bank Reconciliation Assistant Question

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

When using the bank reconciliation assistant after importing a downloaded bank transaction i get this alert “Your budget does not appear to match your actual bank account even before:
      Wed Nov 27″

However, everything is green and everything matches.  Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks!

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

The reconciling assistant tries to match the daily balance.
      If all of the entries in the reconciling assistant are green, then all of the bank entries match, but likely you have an extra entry in the calendar that did happen in reality on Nov 27.
      If you remove that entry (or move it forward if it’s still valid) the reconciling assistant should be happy.

• gymmic
      Participant

So i Checked what you suggested, and the amount difference between what It thinks i Should have and What I actually have is 34.40.

However, the daily amounts for those days matches the bank balance exactly.

I have screenshots I can send, just couldn’t figure out how to attach them to this thing.

Thanks!

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

OK – sounds like we’re close to a solution.
      If you email your bank file to epoulin@calendarbudget.app, I’ll take a look and track down what’s happening.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.